Target is clearly getting ready for summer, with lots of new swimwear and other resort accessories. I was inspired to poke around and see what this year’s Target beach finds are. I came across a bunch of good things – from my go-to beach cover-up and sandals, to swimwear and accessories that remind me of items sold by much pricier brands.
Shop the Post:
Mesh Tote / Mesh Pouch Clutch / Slide Sandals
Black Floral Top + Bottom (upper right)
Cover Up / Straw Tote / Cover Up Pants
Pink Gingham Top + Bottom / Floral One-Piece
Black Floral Top + Bottom (bottom right)
More on my Target beach finds:
- Ruffle Floral One-Piece – This reminds me of a style I have from Summersalt and I can’t wait for it to come in the mail! Reviews say to size up if you have a longer torso, which I did.
- Cover Up Shirtdress – I have this in white from last year and went back for the striped version this year. It also comes in green and black. The material is thick and soft for just $25 – I like that it doesn’t wrinkle easily in my suitcase. Size up if you want it to be a little oversized.
- EVA Slide Sandals – Another find ($10!) from last year that I’ll be purchasing again this year in a new color. I lived in the white slides all summer long and you can’t beat the price!
- Tie Front Cover Up Pants – These remind me of the Summersalt pants I’ve had my eye on, and for $25 they’re a great way to test out how often I’ll wear this style (probably best with a one-piece). I’m going for black, but they also come in other solids and a fun floral print.
- Mesh Tote + Pouch Clutch – I always bring bags like this to the beach and on vacation because they’re so easy to store and add to a suitcase. The mesh tote is great for towels and sand toys, and clutches like this are what I use for sunscreen, my phone/wallet, etc.
- Straw Tote – Love the blue and white detailing on the handle of this structured beach tote. Also like similar style bags here and here.
- Pink Gingham Bikini Top + Bottom – Trying this out for summer – I like the style of the strapless top and high waisted bottoms usually work for me. I ended up pairing the top with these floral bottoms in the upper right corner of the pic above.
- Black Floral Bikini Bandeau Top + Bottom – Another suit that’s on its way to me, and I really like the straight bandeau top on this style.