This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Dr Pepper Snapple Group. All opinions are 100% mine.
I hosted a Yankee Swap girls night with my high school friends yesterday and it was so nice to catch up over delicious food and drinks. To prepare, I wanted to make a fun festive cocktail for us to enjoy with lots of appetizers. This cocktail recipe is super easy and delicious!
- Vodka (I used Grey Goose, but any will do)
- Canada Dry
- Cranberry juice
- Lemon juice
- Cranberries (optional)
- Add ice if desired (I did not because all ingredients were already cold)
- Combine 1 1/2 parts each of vodka, Canada Dry, then cranberry juice
- Add squeeze of lemon juice
- Add cranberries for garnish
Want to skip the alcohol? Just omit the vodka and you’re good to go!
So head on over to your local Safeway, buy some Canada Dry and other ingredients, and serve at your next gathering. It’s so easy to find everything in one spot there – and we’re all looking for convenience during the busy holiday season.
To help you get through the craziness of the last two weeks of the year, I have a few tips for you:
- Plan ahead for everything from where you’re spending the holidays to what you’re going to eat.
- Stick with mostly recipes you can do most of the work on in advance (last night I made a few dips and baked ziti for friends). That way, you can pop each thing in the oven and serve fresh when you’re ready to eat.
- Take advantage of online sales. I did almost all of my Christmas shopping on Cyber Monday! Plus I got some great deals for myself too.