I do most of my shopping online, but there is a pretty good Target right down the street that I like to pop into for random things or when I feel like I have nothing to wear but don’t want to spend money.
For example, last year, I discovered their Universal Thread line and got a few different pairs of shoes for spring. And since then, I’ve noticed the same line has great, affordable clothing basics as well.
With that, today’s 5 Target Finds include two picks from Universal Thread – slides and an $8 t-shirt that comes in lots of colors and in a t-shirt dress style – along with earrings from Target’s BaubleBar line and a few home decor pieces.
Shop the Post:
1. Soft t-shirts & t-shirt dresses: My standard spring outfit for both work and play includes jeans and a t-shirt, so I’m always on the hunt for comfortable, good-quality and affordable options. I recently picked up a few simple Madewell t-shirts and tanks from Nordstrom Rack, but then spotted these soft t-shirts on the latest Target run – for $8! The fabric differs slightly on some of the colors/prints – the dark gray and navy were the ones I bought and they are so soft. The t-shirts and dresses also come in plus size.
2. Woven slides: I got these slides (available in cognac & black) last year and got so much wear out of them that this year, I ordered these tan woven slides that are a very light neutral color. I got my regular size, but also would have been fine a 1/2 size up. I also love that the version I have from last year comes in a 2.25 inch block heel.
3. Acrylic hoop earrings: BaubleBar is my go-to for jewelry, especially statement earrings, and I love that Target has the SugarFix by BaubleBar line for even more affordable options. The three acrylic hoops they have now come in a few different colors and are all under $13. This clear and rose-colored 2-pack is only $14 right now! For lots more acrylic earrings, visit this post.
4. Gold mirror: If you keep an eye out, you can find home decor that looks much more expensive than it really is at Target. This gold mirror is definitely one of those finds – it’s under $65 and would be perfect over a mantle or really on any wall.
5. Blue & white vases/jars: I bought a bunch of ginger jars for our mantle recently and now love the added touches of blue in our living room that complement the colorful rug. I’m very into these blue and white vases – would be perfect for flowers on the coffee table or on their own on a shelf.