When I first started this blog, I had a Friday Faves series where I shared a quick four links of favorite things I saw over the week. For this year, I’m going with an updated version of that, complete with articles I loved, shopping picks and awesome sale finds. If you have any recommendations for links or items to include in my next Weekend Reading post, comment below or message me!
Hope everyone had a great weekend and are getting together with friends or family for the Super Bowl… go Pats! Hank is showing his team pride in today’s pic. 🙂
Links I Love:
- Tuesday was apparently National Plan a Vacation Day and I loved this post, “Why vacations matter for your health.” Couldn’t agree more!
- The easiest, most delicious homemade bagels that are 152 calories. Seriously, grab your Trader Joe’s everything but the bagel seasoning and make these!
- Bringing back my go-to buffalo chicken dip recipe for game day on Sunday… #gopats! Looking for other inspiration? Try this 3-ingredient artichoke dip or better-for-you layered Greek dip.
- This one is admittedly self-promotion… but it’s been a long time coming and I’m excited to share my full post on the Wailea Beach Resort on JustLuxe.com. I have lots of Hawaii content coming to the blog in the coming months, but if you’re traveling to Maui, check this out!
- Loving this gold metal mirror (on sale!) with this table for our work-in-progress updated entryway. Made a huge difference already! Shop similar mirrors here, here & here (this one pretty similar to the one I bought but way less $!). If you like this style table, they also have it in a coffee table, night stand, dresser and even bed!
- The coziest thermal that’s all over Instagram is a must-buy. I’ve been stalking trying to grab it in the lilac color – right now I have gray.
- Having a serious debate with myself over whether or not this straw crossbody bag is worth the price tag (also comes in a smaller version here)… Remember that other bag that was all over Insta last summer? There’s now a near-perfect dupe for under $45 on Amazon.
- I’ve been bringing back my high ponytail here and there and need to get these velvet bow hair ties. But I’m also thinking I could make them myself for way less money…
- This flowy floral tank that I wore in Palm Springs. Perfect with jean shorts or regular jeans.
- My go-to oversized sweater from last year, shown in the pic in this post.
- The best faux leather jacket/sweatshirt combo. I wear it all the time and also have it in off-white.
- A sherpa pullover that looks like the coziest thing ever. Can’t wait for this to arrive! I got it in light pink and it also comes in white.